Turn your indie app into a subscription business
Streaks for Goals & Habits
Сredit card rewards
Create custom widgets
How it works
Map your app store products to offerings and packages in the RevenueCat dashboard.
Connect the SDK
Our Purchases SDK is easy to integrate and supports all major platforms and frameworks.
Fetch, Subscribe Unlock
Fetch product information and make purchases with just a few lines of code.
Simplify your codebase, cut maintenance time to zero
- Our SDK seamlessly implements purchases and subscriptions across platforms while syncing tokens with the RevenueCat server.
- The complicated process of receipt validation and interacting with the various native frameworks are handled automatically.
- Never worry about changes to the Apple or Google APIs again. RevenueCat ensures your team always has the latest features without losing valuable engineering time.
Get the data you need to build better products and retain customers
- Get a clear picture of every trial, subscription, and cancellation in real time – regardless of where it happens.
- RevenueCat Charts automate reporting with data visualization for 15+ top subscription performance metrics.
- Debug issues and easily grant promotional subscriptions with a customer-level view of cross-platform usage and purchase timelines.
Optimize your campaigns, pricing and packaging like a marketing pro
- RevenueCat Experiments offers easy-to-deploy A/B price testing powered by reliable data.
- We handle events server-side and transmit them in near real time, allowing you to trigger timely marketing messages, and send data to your marketing stack.
- Accurately attribute revenue to advertising campaigns, not just the first purchase with integrations to Facebook Ads and Apple Search Ads.
Join a community of mobile indies
In-app subscriptions are all we do. Our team - many of them with indie apps of their own - is dedicated to helping developers succeed.
The best code is deleted code. 320 lines of locally validated StoreKit spaghetti to 80 lines of lightweight glue. Thanks @RevenueCat.Warren BurtonApr 21
I’ve built StoreKit integrations countless times. I’ve got it down to less than a week to implement at this point. Tonight I decided to give @RevenueCat a try. THREE. HOURS. Done.Tyler HallMar 12
Honestly @RevenueCat makes IAP so flipping easy it’s painful to think of not using it.JPAug 9
I couldn’t have made YarnBuddy without @RevenueCat. I can’t even begin to understand all the backend mumbo jumbo that would be needed to implement subscriptions on my own. RevenueCat makes it easy as pie. 🥧Becky HansmeyerJul 7
If you do anything with in-app purchases, you have to try @RevenueCat. They made Swift purchase APIs the way Apple should have done it long ago. It’s so nice.Clifton LabrumNov 21
We replaced 37,000 lines of code with ~1K lines (BE&FE) of @RevenueCat integration. I’m not a part-time subscription engineer anymore.Liro KrankkaNov 20
Just need to give @RevenueCat a shoutout, their support is top-notch. Especially when it comes to tricky StoreKit bugs.Peter SteinbergerNov 11
Use @RevenueCat. I promise you, all other paths end in tears. It’s very, very rough.Ben ThompsonJun 18
You think that feels good? Wait until you realise in 12 months time that you haven’t worried once about Apple or Google messing about with their payment APIs. Then the feeling when they do mess with them and you cash in that RevenueCat insurance policy!Andrew KempeMar 21
RevenueCat handles what StoreKit and Google Play Billing don’t
|Features||RevenueCat||Apple / Google||Stripe|
|In-app purchases||Physical goods only|
|In-app subscriptions||Physical goods only|
|Apple Search Ads tracking|